Ok....I am a joiner....so I will join in this trend as well....twist my arm...
1. I only have 3 days left of Pre-Op Diet!!!!!!!!
2. That means I am 4 days away from the start of my new life!
3. The weather in Chicago is KILLING me...sun, rain, cold, sun, scalding hot, freezing cold...geesh...
4. I secretly cannot wait for my kids to go to bed to watch Grey's and last night's Revenge.
5. I have pants that range from size 18-26 in my drawer....and I cannot wait until I get to the point that I get to buy size 16!
6. In my basement, somewhat hidden away, I still have my New Kids on The Block action figures.....
7. I love listening to the Christian radio station in my car. On some level, I think I will get "extra" God.
8. I would love to be a stay at home mom, but I am so lazy that I know nothing would get done. I am much better off when I have structure and a limited time frame to accomplish tasks.
9. I was not always this smart and intelligent. (I know, I know, hard to believe). After my first two years at Illinois State University, I took a year off to get an Associates Degree from Oakton Community College, and then went back to ISU and they wiped my GPA clean.
10. I am INCREDIBLY grateful for the 22 people who are currently following my blog. Seeing that number there encourages me every day to keep trying and lets me know there are others who totally get my journey.
There. Two posts in one day....you lucky readers, you!