1. I reached the 15,000 step goal yesterday! Can I get a woot-woot! Here is proof!
2. My weight was actually up 2lbs this morning causing a stream of words the FDC will not allow me to post here. I know, mind over matter, muscle weighs more than fat,
eating nutella is not helping with wieght loss, etc, etc.....really....that I need to give my body a few days to figure out to do wit all this exercise before it starts to drop the weights...
3. Say cheese! Today (Saturday morning) we are taking Lilli, Abbi, and Austin for their, 6th,5th, and 3rd birthday pictures (respectively). That's a workout in itself! Proofs to be posted later!
4. I bought a new scale, and I don't like that it's 9 pounds more accurate than the old one, but it matches what the doctor's office says. How do you do it? What number do you go by, your home scale or your doctor's office?
5. The "F" word has slowly and regularly creaped into my vocabulary, and it needs to stop! Maybe I should try a bar of soap. Do they still make bars of soap?
6. My hubby and I are going to Nags Head, NC at the end of July, and we are going for massages together! He is going to get a back massage, and I am getting a 35 minute foot massage followed by a pedicure! HEAVEN!
7. I had "taco in a bowl" last night and it was really good....a little beans, a little meat, a little cheese, a little avacado...makes me feel like I was eating at the level of a 2 year old instead of a 9 month old...moving up in the world!
8. This week's homework for my therapist included making a new playlist for my nano with some happier music and letting her know why I kept the songs that I did and it was one the best exercises ever. To sit down and really think about why I was drawn to a song, about what ceratin lyrics really meant to me....it was really cool. If you are a music person, try it...
9. I still miss my McDouble. Every. Day.
10. I am now officially a size 22/24 and that makes just about everything better. The End.