Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bring Your Own Crazy


It’s Bring Your Own Crazy time! Brought to us by the Phenomenal Draz!
Copy and paste the button above to your own BYOC and join us! We answer 5 questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break.



1. Are you a daily purse switcher, an often purse buyer or a one purse kind of woman? What factors influence your purse buying?

I am a 3-4 times a year purse person....and I don't have strict requirements, it just has to catch my eye and have a strap long enough to fight over arm fat.  Oh, and like it to have some weigh to it as I don't out a ton of stuff in it already, and don't like flimsy purses...

2. What’s your favorite board game?

Hmmm...if I had pick a game with a board.....probably scrabble....but if I could think outsider the book, then it would totally be Phase 10.....a quick moving bard game known to be played for hours around here....I mean hours...


3. Are you a sore loser who throws fits or a gracious winner? Are you competitive?

I am a gracious winner, and we just talked about this last night!  I would rather work at beating myself, (and not in that way (Dirty Bird) than being ubber competitive.  I am happy when other people win, too!


4. Tell us something you are afraid of that is a physical item…like spiders, deep water, heights, snakes, thunderstorms, first dates, childbirth, etc.

I don't think first dates are a physical items, but my big fear in this category work be heights.....because pretty sure that it would hurt if you feel from a heights....


5. Repeat question: Summarize your week


This week was a challenge, but I am working on pulling through it.  My therapist is having me do some art therapy, and i HEART it....to the point that it is all I want to do.....I can feel a lot of the improvements in my body the week and when I had a doctor's appointment this week I was able to see the difference on the scale (wooohoo).....gotta keep trucking on....




Jim, Abigai, and Me at her PreSchool Graduation....
This was 5 years before...she is the sleeps one on her baptism...long days, short years

No comments:

Post a Comment