It’s Bring Your Own Crazy time! Brought to us by the Phenomenal Draz!
Copy and paste the button above to your own BYOC and join us! We answer 5 questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break.
1. Are you a daily purse switcher, an often purse buyer or a one purse kind of woman? What factors influence your purse buying?
I am a 3-4 times a year purse person....and I don't have strict requirements, it just has to catch my eye and have a strap long enough to fight over arm fat. Oh, and like it to have some weigh to it as I don't out a ton of stuff in it already, and don't like flimsy purses...
2. What’s your favorite board game?
Hmmm...if I had pick a game with a board.....probably scrabble....but if I could think outsider the book, then it would totally be Phase 10.....a quick moving bard game known to be played for hours around here....I mean hours...
3. Are you a sore loser who throws fits or a gracious winner? Are you competitive?
I am a gracious winner, and we just talked about this last night! I would rather work at beating myself, (and not in that way (Dirty Bird) than being ubber competitive. I am happy when other people win, too!
4. Tell us something you are afraid of that is a physical item…like spiders, deep water, heights, snakes, thunderstorms, first dates, childbirth, etc.
I don't think first dates are a physical items, but my big fear in this category work be heights.....because pretty sure that it would hurt if you feel from a heights....
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week
This week was a challenge, but I am working on pulling through it. My therapist is having me do some art therapy, and i HEART it....to the point that it is all I want to do.....I can feel a lot of the improvements in my body the week and when I had a doctor's appointment this week I was able to see the difference on the scale (wooohoo).....gotta keep trucking on....
|Jim, Abigai, and Me at her PreSchool Graduation....|
|This was 5 years before...she is the sleeps one on her baptism...long days, short years|