Wednesday, May 25, 2011

6 months and counting!

Today I took a major step in my life.  I went to a doctor.  And I HATE doctors.  But this doctor is going to help me in a way that no other can.  He is going to put some plastic in me.  And it's magically going to make me loose weight.  Cool, right?  (this is you, Huh?) 

Ok, so, maybe it's a little more complicated like that.  It's more like LapBand Surgery.  Yup....I'm doing it.  It's time.  I am done.  I am ready to move on to the next phase of my life.  I am ready to not weigh 324 pounds.  Yup.  Gross, right?

I attended a seminar a few weeks ago, and tonight was my first consultation with the surgeon.  Thanks to sucky BlueCrossBlueShield of Illinois I will have a 6 month wait period where I will undergo nutritional counseling (as if I didn't know that plain eggs were better for me than a Sausage McMuffin), a psych eval (this I might not pass), and other random tests.  Then, come December or January, I will begin a whole nother journey.  And I cannot wait weight!

So, click that little follow button over there, and watch my journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment