Thursday, May 2, 2013

10 Things Thursday

I haven't done one of these in forever!

1.  Yesterday was 85 degrees, today it is not even 50 degrees.  This is the perfect kind of weather for getting sick!

2.  Don't buy a whole Baker's Square Pie and let it sit in your fridge.  It begs to be eaten...all at once.

3.  Sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the most important.

4.  I started my new job this week!  Only part-time, but it's better than sitting on my duff all day.

5.  Still working to kick the Diet Coke habit.  Ugg...pretty sure they put some addicting stuff in there.

6.  I am in desperate need of a pedicure now that I have seen what my feet look like in flip-flops.

7.  Went to Target this week and for the first time ever left without paying at least $100.  That place is a money pit.

8.  Still addicted to "Law and Order: SVU" on Netflix.  I am now on season 6 and slightly panicked that there are only 12 seasons in total uploaded so far.

9.  I am being encouraged to write a novel.  Any ideas for topics?

10.  I have probably spent at least 2-3 hours this week watching "Friends" bloopers on YouTube.  Hilarious!  Can you believe it's been almost 10 years since that show went off the air?


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment